Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by arindam choudhury <ar...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 16:27:17 UTC

getting hadoop job resource usage statistics

Hi,

How can I get CPU, memory, network and disk usage statistics of a hadoop
job?

Thanks,
Arindam

Re: getting hadoop job resource usage statistics

Posted by Jabir Ahmed <ja...@gmail.com>.
http://$jobtrackerhost:50030/metrics
http://$namenode:50070/metrics

should give you enough metrics? also you could use ganglia to collect them

jabir

--
"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." - Paul Valery

--
Phone: +91 99162 93063
IM/e-mail: jabirahmed@yahoo.com , jabirahmed@gmail.com

Re: getting hadoop job resource usage statistics

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.