Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-duisburg.de> on 2006/06/13 11:08:43 UTC

bxe insertImage/insertAsset broken in trunk?

hi!

can anyone confirm that the "image" and "asset" buttons in bxe do
nothing when you try to edit a page in the default publication?

i was testing a patch to clean up module usecase naming when i stumbled
upon it. first i blamed it on my patch, but i just reproduced it with a
"svn revert"ed tree.

regards,

jörn

--
"Open source takes the bullshit out of software."
	- Charles Ferguson on TechnologyReview.com

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier, EDV-Administrator
Institut für Politikwissenschaft

Re: bxe insertImage/insertAsset broken in trunk?

Posted by Jörn Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-duisburg.de>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>> Andreas Hartmann wrote:

>>> I can't confirm this (revision 412359) ...
>>> I'll try again after a complete (inkl. Cocoon) SVN update.
>>
>> beat me. humiliate me. make me maintain solaris.
>>
>> i'm stupid. i had moved browser windows between virtual desktops, and
>> the dialog popped up on a currently non-visible one. sigh. sorry for
>> the noise.
>
> No problem :)
>
> I'd rather blame Solaris for that, if it doesn't notify you when
> a window pops up on an inactive virtual desktop this is IMO a
> usability issue.

oh, solaris is not to blame in this case. my workstation runs linux :)
solaris was just the punishment i imposed on myself for being such a
blockhead. :)

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>> Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
>>> hi!
>>>
>>> can anyone confirm that the "image" and "asset" buttons in bxe do
>>> nothing when you try to edit a page in the default publication?
>>
>> I can't confirm this (revision 412359) ...
>> I'll try again after a complete (inkl. Cocoon) SVN update.
>
> beat me. humiliate me. make me maintain solaris.
>
> i'm stupid. i had moved browser windows between virtual desktops, and
> the dialog popped up on a currently non-visible one. sigh. sorry for the
> noise.

No problem :)

I'd rather blame Solaris for that, if it doesn't notify you when
a window pops up on an inactive virtual desktop this is IMO a
usability issue.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: bxe insertImage/insertAsset broken in trunk?

Posted by Jörn Nettingsmeier <po...@uni-duisburg.de>.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.