Posted to mirrors@apache.org by SUBREDU Manuel <di...@iasi.roedu.net> on 2002/10/17 09:20:05 UTC

new mirror

 Hy,

 my name is Subredu Manuel, and I'm a sysadmin at Romanian Education Network
Iasi Branch. I'm intereseting in becoming an official mirror for apache.org .
I've already mirrored the www.apache.org::apache-site using rsync and made the
modifications on our apache server. We also have apache.iasi.roedu.net up and
running and the mirror is going to be updated once a day at 10am EEST (8am
GMT).

 Mirror details:

	Institution: 		Romanian Education Network
	Country:		Romania
	Location:		Iasi
	Mirror contact:		ftpadmin@iasi.roedu.net
	Bandwidth:		6Mbps upload, 6Mbps download
	Updated:		once a day at 8am GMT
	URL (ftp):		ftp://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/pub/mirrors/apache.org
	URL (http):		http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/apache.org
	URL (http):		http://apache.iasi.roedu.net
	OS:			SunOS 5.8
	ftp max. users:		50

 If you need more details please let me know.

						Regards,

					    Subredu Manuel
				   SysAdmin @ RoEduNet Iasi Branch