Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Alex Lam <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/12 18:47:19 UTC

Continuum with Apache/SSL

Hi,

It seems like its possible to have Continuum run on Apache with SSL, but I
can't seem to figure it out and was wondering if anyone knew how to set it
up. I have Apache compiled with mod_ssl. In httpd.conf, I thought about
setting up a VirtualHost directive with port 444 (and with Continuum running
on port 444), but didn't know what to set for the DocumentRoot.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Re: Continuum with SVN and Apache/SSL

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
like I said, "currently" though folk may get more mileage if that
workaround is good.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Continuum with SVN and Apache/SSL

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.

RE: Continuum with Apache/SSL

Posted by "Bravo, Kris" <kr...@cingular.com>.
Continuum runs in a servlet container (Jetty). The scenario you are
looking for is proxying calls to apache over to the Jetty server:

http://mortbay.org/jetty/faq?s=200-General&t=apache

kris bravo * Clarify Development * office: 678.893.1288 * mobile:
678.296.8723