Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jonathan Pierce <Jo...@seagram.com> on 2001/06/08 21:09:44 UTC

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME AGAIN !!!!

I have attempted to unsubscribe myself from this list and every few days I end
up on it again.

What is going on here?

Jonathan

Subject:    I have a doubt! Can you help me?
Author: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Date:       6/6/2001 2:41 PM

Greetings !
I'm a portuguese programmer and I have a little doubt.

In your webSite I found the code I have to use for
parsing an xml document with its schema, which is :

  Here is an example how to turn on schema processing
in DOMParser (default is off). Note that you must also
turn on namespace support (default is off) for schema
processing.

  // Instantiate the DOM parser.
  DOMParser parser;
  parser.setDoNamespaces(true);
  parser.setDoSchema(true);
  parser.parse(xmlFile);

And my doubt is, where can I found the methods
setDoNamespaces and setDoSchema.
In the package that you distributed, the xerces 1.4.0,
they don't exist in the API of class DOMParser.

Thanks for your help!!