Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Nicolas Peltier <np...@apache.org> on 2021/01/14 21:47:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Pipes 4.1.0

Hi,

We solved 7 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12349395

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2398/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2398 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards,

RE: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Pipes 4.1.0

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.
can you add your key to https://people.apache.org/keys/group/sling.asc
see [1], appendix A

stefan

[1] https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

- Andy

P.S.: the check does report gpg as bad because I do not have your (npeltier@apache.org) GPG key. Do you have one and if where can it be found?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2021-01-14 at 22:47 +0100, Nicolas Peltier wrote:
> Please vote to approve this release:

+1
Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Pipes 4.1.0

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Pipes 4.1.0

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <pe...@gmail.com>.
will redo a new release once below bug is fixed, and my key problem is
fixed too

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.

]