Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by "James.Strachan" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 10:02:37 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Nightly builds from a clean local .m2 repository

Before any builds start (by about 10 hours) the cron job updates the build
scripts from svn. I've just hacked the cron job to zap the mvn repo then
too.

So fingers crossed, all the nightly builds should start form a clean repo
now - as of tomorrows build

James

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Go for it! :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Nightly builds from a clean local .m2 repository

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
James,