Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Krasimir Aleksandrov <KA...@yuzu.com> on 2015/02/10 00:32:00 UTC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2523 still present (or variation of it still present)

ATT: Andreas Lehmkühler, Ilya Vasiuk

Hello,
My team is using a snapshot from /trunk of PDFBox and I'm seeing an instance ( or variation)  of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2523 still present even with the Non Sequential Parser. My stack looks exactly the same as reported by Ilya, but instead of "instead got >>" I have "instead got 'xref'" ( and the offset is different of course). I have validated that I'm using the new parser ( I'm using load() which is using the new parser (the non-sequential parser is now  hosted in cosparser.java if I'm not mistaken)). The PDFs that report that error can be opened in Acrobat  and PDFIum based renderers.
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Krasimir

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-2523 still present (or variation of it still present)

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

The old parser no longer exists in the trunk. COSParser is a parser for
single objects. PDFParser is the "new, non-sequential" parser.

Anyway, if the file isn't confidential, upload it somewhere or open a
new issue and attach it.

Tilman