Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Song Liu <so...@outlook.com> on 2018/05/13 06:25:30 UTC

About how to let scheduler discover right now after a DAG added

Hi,

Since the scheduler discovering is timer based, but if I have added a new DAG into dags_folder, is that possible to call scheduler API to discover the dags_folder immediately (in my plugin) ?

In summary about the scheduler:

- when to discover ? besides the time interval, might support discover on demand.

- how to discover ? might need a incremental discovering mechanism, only discover updated or newly added dags.

Thanks,

Song