Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Rinsad Ahmed <ri...@opensource.lk> on 2005/01/05 06:54:55 UTC

Axis C++ Requirement

I am implementing WS-Addressing for Axis C++. I need the following namespace
added into the soap envelop.
xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing">
And also, I should be able to add it dynamically only when we use ws-
addressing. Is it possible at the moment to add new names spaces from
handlers?
Regards
Rinsad

Re: Axis C++ Requirement

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Rinsad,

The API's are added now.

Added the API methods:

You could use a code similar to the following in a Handler:

IHandlerSoapSerializer* pISZ;
                pIMsg->getSoapSerializer(&pISZ);

                pISZ->addNamespaceToEnvelope("http://wsaddressing.com",
"wsa");