Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/09/16 15:29:29 UTC

a note of thanks

Hi,

I wanted to send out a note of thanks to everyone who has been involved
in the development and testing of Maven over recent times. It's been a
busy time, and there's been some really helpful and patient folks here.
It's much appreciated, and we look forward to rolling on quickly to a
final release.

I won't mention names because I'll miss someone - you know who you are!

Now if you all could stop finding bugs, that'd be great :)

Of course, for anyone that feels that testing isn't enough, we also
welcome patches for bugs and documentation - just drop a note in an
issue to say you are having a go (unless it is already in progress).
There is a great how to help page:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/How+To+Help
And a documentation wanted page:
http://maven.apache.org/maven2/docs-required.html
We're about to take a pass at the documentation following the beta release.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: a note of thanks

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 17/09/05, Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> wrote:
> On behalf of all the Maven developers and users I would like to warmly thank
> you for all the excellent work you're doing on Maven. You're an example for
> us.

Here here - thanks for all the hard work!

Mark

RE: a note of thanks

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Brett,

[snip]

On behalf of all the Maven developers and users I would like to warmly thank
you for all the excellent work you're doing on Maven. You're an example for
us.

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [m2] Small typos in the doc