Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ivars Veksins <iv...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/06 14:44:08 UTC

AccessManager isGranted query

Hi guys,

I have implemented a customer access manager class that extends the abstract
implementation as provided in the simple example. I have added some code to
isGranted(ItemId, int) method that validates the path against my permission
system. When I query for multiple items the permission system works fine as
the path given for each item is correctly provided, however if a single node
is accessed directly by its absolute path the path given to access manager
is partial and therefore the validation fails. For example if node is
accessed by absolute path: /customer/documents/how_to_use_the_printer the
path provided to access managed is: /customer/documents.

Is there are reason for this? and basically how to make it work properly?

Thanks for your help,
ivarsv