Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Brian Blakeley <br...@cogeco.ca> on 2002/01/29 00:10:13 UTC

Before I go crazy with changes?

Hello xindice users and gurus,

I review the source code for the Addressbook example I am finding a lot of
references to classes named

            org.dbxml.....

I think that these need to be changed to

            org.apache.xindice....

Before I go crazy with changes can someone confirm this idea as being the
correct one for me?

Thanks from my brain and my fingers!

Brian

Re: Before I go crazy with changes?

Posted by Mohan Bethur <mb...@netscape.com>.
Hi Brian,

Some of the examples have not been changed after dbxml moved to apache open
source. You have make those changes and compile and then test.

Thanks
Mohan

Posted by Brian Blakeley <br...@cogeco.ca>.
Thanks for the speedy replies Kimbro!

I am looking forward then to the upcoming release of "the official rc1"
package.

Brian
Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@dbxmlgroup.com>.

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@dbxmlgroup.com>.