Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by brian <br...@westpole.com> on 2003/09/16 21:18:11 UTC

using Criteria

Hello,

      I am using the class org.apache.turbine.util.db.Criteria and I am
trying to do a "select * from <tablename>". As I understand, the article
"High Velocity Web Application Design" said to use :
                              List workqueList = null;
                 Criteria criteria = new Criteria();
                 workqueList = WorkquePeer. doSelect(criteria);
                 context.put("workques", workqueList);

Which should be the same as "select * from Customers" , if the om has
been setup correctly, but when I print out the actual criteria used, it
displays "the criteria used is: Criteria::Current Query SQL (may not be
complete or applicable): SELECT  FROM."

I may missing it, but I don't see this specified in the turbine-API for
org.apache.turbine.util.db.Criteria, am I missing something here? Thank
you for the assistance.

Brian Allen