Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/24 09:12:02 UTC

multi tenancy support on openstack

hey all
i would like to support an open stack node multiple tenants.
If i dont want to hold a Context for each tenant separately is there a way
to replace the token inside an existing Context?

also is there a way to clone a context so that I may use a single context
in my code to manage all the Tenants in a multithreaded environment?

thanks
regards inbar

Re: multi tenancy support on openstack

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> Btw Alcatel cloudband team is going to start using jclouds 1.8 in the
> commingle weeks so there are going to be some good contributions to jclouds
> openstack from the team :)

That's great to hear! Looking forward to working with the team!

ap

Re: multi tenancy support on openstack

Posted by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. That helped a lot.
I hope the auth with token will be pushed soon.
I will glad if any one can update once it is. I will defiantly be waiting
for it.

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.

Posted by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com>.
thanks for the reply,

I am trying to manage a multi tenant node and holding context for each
tenant seems like a lot of memory for one node, on the other hand i would
like to reauthenticate on every API call from a different tenant.
that leads me to the next two questions:

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.