Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2014/05/21 06:51:07 UTC

0.8.1 release

Hi folks,

Earlier, we discussed periodical minor release for bug fixes. I think
that now is the right time to release 0.8.1. Currently, there is only
one issues for 0.8.1:

TAJO-819: KillQuery does not work query occasionally.

After the issue is resolved, I'm going to propose the minor release for 0.8.1

If there is any reason to delay the release, please let me know us.

Thanks,
Hyunsik

Re: 0.8.1 release

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi guys,

I'm very sorry for late work. I have been very busy due to Hadoop
summit presentation and business trip. I'll do it soon. In addition,
the current 0.8.1 branch's build seems to broken. After fixing this
bug, I'll make the release candidate.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Re: 0.8.1 release