Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2007/02/07 15:24:46 UTC

Re: Block Docs

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Simone Gianni wrote:
>> Can someone point me to the right documentation branch where I should
>> update documentation?
>
> I'd guess it should be "cdocs: Profiler Block", but it is not listed on:
>
>   http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/
>
> Not sure how easy/hard it is to add it there... Reinhard?

It takes you about 15 minutes and you need to be part of the suduers list of our
zone, see http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g3/1223.html

If you want to be able to build the docs locally, see
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g3/1256.html. Takes you another 5
minutes and about 8 minutes for the actual build process.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Block Docs

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> Simone Gianni wrote:
>>> Can someone point me to the right documentation branch where I should
>>> update documentation?
>>
>> I'd guess it should be "cdocs: Profiler Block", but it is not listed on:
>>
>> Not sure how easy/hard it is to add it there... Reinhard?
>
> It takes you about 15 minutes ...

Thanks. Simone - you can edit/add profiler docos here:

   http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-profiler/g1/1322.html

Vadim