Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Maria Bukharina <ma...@akvelon.com> on 2014/10/03 14:51:19 UTC

Adding Windows tests to ci.cordova.io

Hi all,

I'm working on improvements of medic tests for Windows platform. We had prepared pull request about supporting of Windows Universal Apps
https://github.com/apache/cordova-medic/pull/16. Seemed that adding Windows tests to http://ci.cordova.io/ is stuck. Could we please discuss it again.

By the way is medic autotests are still best practice for testing cordova? Seems http://ci.cordova.io/ is broken for a long time. I've found out that last successful build of Android_Master was at Sep 23 20:15.

Thanks,
Maria

RE: FW: Adding Windows tests to ci.cordova.io

Posted by "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
Created an INFRA ticket for this:
INFRA-8588 Setup buildbot for Cordova project - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8588

----------------