Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "technologyrss.mail@gmail.com" <te...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/15 15:41:06 UTC

How Can I create Basic Zone using public ip

Hi,

We have dedicated public server, so I want to setup basic zone first,
when I success then I create AD zone.

Server 1: Cloud MGMT (Plug public ip usable 6) 31.72.136.230/28
Server 2: KVM (Plug public ip usable 5) 51.42.126.116/29

Basic Zone setup ?

AD zone setup?

Which public ip range can I use for vm Instance ?

Please help me.

--

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Support Admin*

*Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/TechnologyRSS> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/technologyrss1> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBq7qGqFEUe6ObVHMuxudTw> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/technologyrss/>*

*Address : *63-B, D.I.T Road, Malibagh chowdhury para

(Ground floor of NCC bank)

Dhaka-1219, Bangladesh

*Mob :* +88 01716915504

*Email :* support.admin@technologyrss.com

*Web :* www.technologyrss.com

Re: How Can I create Basic Zone using public ip

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
yes. But ssvm and cpvm might not work well because of the ip routes in them.
You should work out a better design.

-Wei

Posted by "technologyrss.mail@gmail.com" <te...@gmail.com>.
*@*Jordan Thanks.

**

Posted by jordan j <yo...@gmail.com>.
This means the MGM server cannot connect to the SSVMs.
Go to gui -> Infrastructure -> alerts and check what is being reported
there.
Also ssh to CS and check
/var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log for any errors or
warning messages.

From the top of my head  without looking at the environment i can provide

Posted by Granwille Strauss <gr...@namhost.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jordan

On 9/16/22 09:55, jordan j wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/namhost>  <https://twitter.com/namhost>
>> <https://www.instagram.com/namhostinternetservices/>
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/namhos>
>> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd5v-kVPaic_dguGur15AA>
>>

>> <https://www.adsigner.com/v1/l/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818/banner>
>>
>> Namhost Internet Services (Pty) Ltd,
>>
>> 24 Black Eagle Rd, Hermanus, 7210, RSA
>>

>> The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by
>> mistake, please inform us by email reply and then delete the message. It is
>> forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this
>> message to anyone without our explicit consent. The integrity and security
>> of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender
>> will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message. For our full
>> privacy policy and disclaimers, please go to

*m:* +264 81 323 1260 <tel:+264813231260>
*w:* www.namhost.com <https://www.namhost.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/namhost><https://twitter.com/namhost><https://www.instagram.com/namhostinternetservices/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/namhos><https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd5v-kVPaic_dguGur15AA>

Posted by jordan j <yo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Granwille Strauss <gr...@namhost.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jordan

--