Posted to users@isis.apache.org by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com> on 2013/07/23 17:52:41 UTC

"choices" for properties and action params could be changed to accept "Collections" and not only "Lists"?

Currently there is not possible to return a Set to the choices of a property or param action.

As with JDO more and more collections are implemented as SortedSets, we must "copy" all Set contents to a List.

If instead of requiring Lists to be returned,  "Collections" woul be allowed, that would be enough.

Is there any other constraint to consider?

Thanks,

Oscar

Re: "choices" for properties and action params could be changed to accept "Collections" and not only "Lists"?

Posted by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>.
Sure! I'll try and ask if I have any doubts.

Thanks!

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Oscar,