Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Clute, Andrew" <AC...@iccohio.com> on 2001/11/05 21:35:19 UTC

How do I fix the CMap? (WAS: Embed barcode fonts in FOP output)

I have tried your technique with about 3 different fonts and all of them do
not have a CMap in them. Someone suggested using VOLT, which I downloaded,
but I can't figure out how to fix it.

Anyone have any idea as to how to use it, or has anyone had any success is
emedding a barcode font into a pdf? If so, can you send me the font? (or
point me in the direction of a font that doesn't need fixed).

Thanks