Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Janos Mucsi <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/02 01:24:00 UTC

the default goal should be specified in the

Hi
I am getting the message below. So far I have been using maven 1.0.2 Now  I am using
Maven 1.1 beta 1
Can somebody please show me a sample project.xml, etc. ?

Thanks.

Janos

DEPRECATED: the default goal should be specified in the <build> section of proje
ct.xml instead of maven.xml
build:start:

Re: the default goal should be specified in the

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/reference/project-descriptor.html