Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/02 17:58:23 UTC

Migration plan

Hi All,

We are planning to migrating cloudstack VM’s to Azure Public cloud. Did
anyone done this process please let me know. We are using CloudStack
version 4.3.1 and hypervisor XenServer6.2.

Total number of VMs =5

All machines/instances are windows2012R2

Note: Minimal Down time i.e. 1 day.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Re: Migration plan

Posted by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com>.
Yes, VMs having Internet access. if you don't mind could you please share
the procedure.

Thanks,
Venkatesh

Re: Migration plan