Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yamil Medina <ya...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/03 22:07:05 UTC

Maven antrun: pass maven properties to ant

I have a doubt about these 2 plugins, specifically with
<outputDirectory/>(maven-war-plugin) and <copy
file="origin" todir="destination"/> (maven-antrun-plugin)

I want to generate the war for the project and then copy that file to a hot
deploy directory. Strictly in this sequence, So the question is:

   - outputDirectory, indicates where the generation happens? or the war is
   generated in project.build.directory and then copied to the indicated
   directory.

Basically I want to determine which of the 2, suits best my requirements.

Regards.

Re: Maven antrun: pass maven properties to ant

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
>    - outputDirectory, indicates where the generation happens? or the war is
>    generated in project.build.directory and then copied to the indicated
>    directory.

Best way to know for sure is to simply give it a try on a dev machine.

Wayne