Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by David Souther <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/09 17:42:17 UTC

Google Web Toolkit task

Hello,

My name is David Souther, and I am new to the Ant mailing list. I've been
using Ant for a while, but it's always done what I've needed it to. Now,
Google has released their Web Toolkit, and I was curious if there was any
work going on to add a task targetting com.google.gwt.dev.GWTCompiler and
its associated files.

Thank you,

David Souther

Re: Google Web Toolkit task

Posted by David Souther <da...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, Stefan, I had seen your blog. I've been playing with while watching
the Weltmeister, and it seems that the tools suck, but have a good base. I
ran a decompiler on the gwt-dev-* files, and just rewrote their scripts.
I'll be posting it when I finish up at http://www.davidsouther.com

DS

Re: Google Web Toolkit task

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.