Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2023/04/21 15:09:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC chair: Mickael Maison

Hi, everyone,

After more than 10 years, I am stepping down as the PMC chair of Apache
Kafka. We now have a new chair Mickael Maison, who has been a PMC member
since 2020. I plan to continue to contribute to Apache Kafka myself.

Congratulations, Mickael!

Jun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC chair: Mickael Maison

Posted by in...@greenbox-environmental.com.INVALID.
On 2023-04-21 15:51, Matthias J. Sax wrote:
> Congrats Mickael!
>
> And thanks a lot for taking on this additional task! Glad to have you!
>

> -Matthias
>
> On 4/21/23 9:40 AM, Viktor Somogyi-Vass wrote:
>> Jun, thank you for all your hard work! Also, congrats Mickael, it is
>> very
>> well deserved :)
>>
>> Best,
>> Viktor
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 21, 2023, 18:15 Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you for all your hard work Jun - that's a decade-long legacy!
>>> And congratulations to you Mickael!
>>>
>>> On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 11:20 AM Josep Prat
>>> <jo...@aiven.io.invalid>

>>> member

Hi,
New information.
Thanks,

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC chair: Mickael Maison

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Congrats Mickael!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Congrats Mickael!

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josep Prat <jo...@aiven.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Edoardo Comar <ed...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mickael !!

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Matthew Benedict de Detrich <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations Mickael and many thanks to Jun for the work over the years.

--

Matthew de Detrich

*Aiven Deutschland GmbH*

Immanuelkirchstraße 26, 10405 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen

*m:* +491603708037

*w:* aiven.io *e:* matthew.dedetrich@aiven.io

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC chair: Mickael Maison

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Congratulations Mickael and thanks again Jun.

Posted by Roman Schmitz <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mickael!

Posted by José Armando García Sancio <js...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

--
-José

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC chair: Mickael Maison

Posted by Yash Mayya <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mickael!

Posted by Federico Valeri <fe...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mickael, very well deserved, and thanks Jun for covering this
role so far.

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Mickael!

Regards,