Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Lewis Frazee <ra...@aol.com> on 2014/08/28 22:23:16 UTC

can't install Openoffice 4.1.1

Dear Sir,
I want to let you know that I can't load OpenOffice 4.1.1.

Get a Error message  "Error 1316 The specified account already exist"
I am trying up upgrade from ver 4.0.1

When ver. 4.1.0  came out I tried to installe it but got
"Error 1316.A network error occurred while attempting
to read from the File C:\windows\installer\openoffice401.msi"

I have been using OpenOffice for years and now that I am using
Windows 8.1 I have problems installing any thing above 4.0.1.

Thank You
Lewis

Re: can't install Openoffice 4.1.1

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.