Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by marceloverdijk <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/22 09:37:53 UTC

Setting timeout in / JaxWsProxyFactoryBean

http://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.html
mentions the support of setting properties. Also the jaxws:client support
this, e.g.:

  <jaxws:endpoint
    id="helloWorld"
    implementor="demo.spring.HelloWorldImpl"
    address="http://localhost/HelloWorld">
    <jaxws:inInterceptors>
      <bean class="com.acme.SomeInterceptor"/>
      <ref bean="anotherInterceptor"/>
    </jaxws:inInterceptor>
    <jaxws:properties>
      <entry key="mtom-enabled" value="true"/>
    </jaxws:properties>
  </jaxws:endpoint>

What kind of properties can be set? Is there a list available?
I was hoping to set connect and read timeouts here.

Cheers,
Marcel

Re: Setting timeout in / JaxWsProxyFactoryBean

Posted by marceloverdijk <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Willem,

I was indeed now using the <http-conf:conduit> configuration.
But I was wondering if I can pass it as well in the <jaxws-client> as
property.

Re: Setting timeout in / JaxWsProxyFactoryBean

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can configure the parameters with <http-conf:conduit>[1]

[1]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html#ClientHTTPTransport%28includingSSLsupport%29-The%7B%7Bconduit%7D%7Delement

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.