Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Yazeed Isaacs <Ya...@transactionjunction.co.za> on 2008/10/03 14:45:08 UTC

AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable with ajax lazy loading - sorting and paging throws an IllegalStateException

Hi

I have an AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable table and I am using an AjaxLazyLoadPanel when rendering this table. When I click the AjaxButton the table lazy loads.

To summarize (in short) I have a AjaxButton that when clicked the onSubmit() method creates the AjaxLazyLoadPanel, the AjaxLazyLoadPanel's getLazyLoadComponent() method returns the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable table. Therefore the AjaxLazyLoadPanel renders as the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable table.

The table lazy loads correctly, but when I click on a column in order to sort it or click on the page navigation links, I get the following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Ajax render cannot be called on component that has setRenderBodyOnly enabled.
Component id = content, page = za.co.transactionjunction.transpector.pages.TransactionQueryPage, path = 8:transactionQueryForm:transactions:content.AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Where transactions is the AjaxLazyLoadPanel.

Am I missing something? Please help.

Regards,
Yazeed Isaacs