Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 11:47:25 UTC

Sling Branch created for Component API based Sling

Hi all,

I created the Sling_Component_API branch as a copy of the trunk at Rev.
592363. I will now start reorganizing the modules as discussed in [1]
and then adapt to the new Sling API.

To continue using the Component API based Sling, you may switch your
local checkout using the svn switch command as in

   $ svn switch
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sling/branches/Sling_Component_API .

from within your Sling checkout directory.

I will track the status of the module migration in the [1] wiki page.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/6REB