Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Florin Jurcovici <fl...@mail.dnttm.ro> on 2006/11/07 13:37:28 UTC

Recorded presentation

Hello.

StreamDay2Part1HitchHikersGuide.mov is nice. Could we get the slide show
displayed during the presentation? (I must admit, I'm a lazy bastard who
didn't do any search on the web site, to see if the presentation is
already published or not.)

br,

--
Florin Jurcovici
------------------

Re: Recorded presentation

Posted by "Alex D. Fleming" <al...@gmail.com>.
Hey Florin ,
>>(I must admit, I'm a lazy bastard who

You should avoid abused word on the public mailing list.
Otherwise each and every mail will contain such content from other's as
well.
Please make this place for healthy dicussion otherwise some one will point
you again and again.

On 11/7/06, Florin Jurcovici <fl...@mail.dnttm.ro> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> StreamDay2Part1HitchHikersGuide.mov is nice. Could we get the slide show
> displayed during the presentation? (I must admit, I'm a lazy bastard who
> didn't do any search on the web site, to see if the presentation is
> already published or not.)
>
> br,
>
> --
> Florin Jurcovici
> Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

--
Regards
Alex D. Fleming