Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jeetendra Gangele <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/22 14:47:41 UTC

Need help in SparkSQL

HI All,

I have data in MongoDb(few TBs) which I want to migrate to HDFS to do
complex queries analysis on this data.Queries like AND queries involved
multiple fields

So my question in which which format I should store the data in HDFS so
that processing will be fast for such kind of queries?

Regards
Jeetendra

RE: Need help in SparkSQL

Posted by Mohammed Guller <mo...@glassbeam.com>.
Parquet

Mohammed

Posted by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>.
Another typical solution is build a search using elasticsearch and use it
as  secondary index for hbase

Re: Need help in SparkSQL

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Need help in SparkSQL