Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sudeep Jain <su...@karyonsolutions.com> on 2017/04/17 05:27:52 UTC

Request to add me in user mailing list

Hi,

I am an Apache OFBiz developer. I want to be updated about the latest
activities in the industry. Kindly accept my request and add me to the
network.

Thanks & Regards
Sudeep Jain

Re: Request to add me in user mailing list

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Sudeep,

Jacques

Le 17/04/2017 � 07:27, Sudeep Jain a �crit :

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit