Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Reshmi <ra...@trinitymobility.com> on 2012/03/07 12:00:18 UTC

Dispalytag cpation is not working anf footer is not exporting

Hi all,
When am using display caption it is not working. The same thing will put in
display footer it will come but not coming in export option. What is
solution for this?

Re: Dispalytag cpation is not working anf footer is not exporting

Posted by Jeffrey Black <je...@gmail.com>.
Sorry it must be too early in the morning when I read this, but it didn't
make sense to me.

Can you post an example or expand your explanation of the problem you are
experiencing?

jb