Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Debasish Das <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/20 09:21:27 UTC

Impala created parquet tables

Hi,

I have some impala created parquet tables which hive 0.13.2 can read fine.

Now the same table when I want to read using Spark SQL 1.3 I am getting
exception class exception that parquet.hive.serde.ParquetHiveSerde not
found.

I am assuming that hive somewhere is putting the parquet-hive-bundle.jar in
hive classpath but I tried putting the parquet-hive-bundle.jar in
spark-1.3/conf/hive-site.xml through auxillary jar but even that did not
work.

Any input on fixing this will be really helpful.

Thanks.
Deb