Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ehms, Jürgen <jg...@msc-ge.com> on 2006/09/29 10:19:58 UTC

AW: Betr.: Flow debugger (Rhino) not starting up

I have the same problem now.

How can I config this ?
Tomcat needs the "allow service to interact with the desktop"

Jürgen

solved: Betr.: Flow debugger (Rhino) not starting up

Posted by Ehms, Jürgen <jg...@msc-ge.com>.
Ok, I found it.

Tomcat is started invisibly, except if you check "Allow Service to
Interact with the Desktop" in the Control Panel, Services, Tomcat Start/Stop
Service.