Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Habermann <ma...@baluna.de> on 2000/08/15 14:24:08 UTC

No BodyTagSupport functionality?

Hello,
I have tried to give my own Tag an itarator functionality on the struts framework, so I want to use the method call sequenze supported in BodyTagSupport. The automatic method call in my TagHandler class does not work. Is this possible? I run my app on Tomcat 3.1.
regards

Re: No BodyTagSupport functionality?

Posted by Craig McClanahan <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Martin Habermann wrote:

> Hello,I have tried to give my own Tag an itarator functionality on the
> struts framework, so I want to use the method call sequenze supported
> in BodyTagSupport. The automatic method call in my TagHandler class
> does not work. Is this possible? I run my app on Tomcat 3.1.regards

As you can see from the source code of the iterate and enumerate tags
themselves, Struts relies on the BodyTagSupport functionality.  It is
not clear from your description what "automatic method call" is not
happening.  Could you be more specific?

Craig