Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by rwood <ri...@chase.com> on 2007/10/10 23:08:15 UTC

SqlMapClient.queryWithRowHandler with multiple result sets

iBatis version 2.3.0.677

Calling a Sybase stored procedure which returns 2 result sets.  When using
SqlMapClient.queryForList both result sets are processed and returned as
expected.  When using queryWithRowHandler method however,  my RowHandler's
handleRow method only gets called for the rows in the first result set.

Is this expected behavior in iBatis or am I missing something in the
configuration?