Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Suba Arunkumar <su...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/06 09:00:30 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy for apache1.3

I have added the below listed three lines in the
virtual host configuration.

RewriteEngine On
  ProxyPassReverse / http:%{HTTP_HOST}:8088/
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}
!.*\.(jpg|gif|pdf|png|zip)$
  RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://%{HTTP_HOST}:8088/$1 [P]

when i connect to the website it gives me an error
message
"
 The proxy server could not handle the request GET�/.

 Reason: Host not found
"
In the httpd-access log i see the below listed lines.

"GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 434 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible;
Konqueror/3.1)"

Can anyone help me to find out what might be the
problem.

Regards
S Arun