Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manoj Kumar <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 12:12:44 UTC

Re: [m2] How do I stop using a SNAPSHOT from my local repository?

Hi
it alll seems ok as far as my consideration. if you give snapshots update
policy always it will always checks for the latest one on the basis of  time
stamp. if no update policy mention it will default a day. you can give some
time interval too for checking updatation