Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/15 13:13:49 UTC

Re: [MyFaces CORE] SVN layout (was: Re: [source control] git and the ASF ...)

Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
>> Ok, I filed this:
>>
>> maybe we should also think about making the JSF 1.1.x stuff a branch ...
>> (since we already work on 2.0.x....)
>
> what do people think if the 1.2 stuff becomes "trunk"
> And the following efforts are on a branch:
> -2.0.x
> -1.1.x

+1

Re: [MyFaces CORE] SVN layout (was: Re: [source control] git and the ASF ...)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
from Bernd, on a different thread:

Hello,

I would suggest following layout

1.1.x branch/1.1.x
1.2.x branch/1.2.x
2.0.x trunk

because the 2.0.x version is in development the other branches are
only in bugfix state.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf