Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Albrecht Leiprecht <al...@t-online.de> on 2005/08/14 05:09:15 UTC

Struts & SSL (SSLEXT)

Hi all,

do I understand that correct, that in order to use SSLEXT, I have to use a
specialized Version of RequestProcessor?

What if I use Tiles?
Or worse, what if I extended TilesRequestProcessor (processRoles)?
Does that mean I'm screwed now?
Any other ways/means of using SSL (selectively)?

Rgds
albi

RE: Struts & SSL (SSLEXT)

Posted by Albrecht Leiprecht <al...@t-online.de>.
I will answer myself to have answers in the mailing list archive for the
ones to come after me ;)

>do I understand that correct, that in order to use SSLEXT, I have to use a
>specialized Version of RequestProcessor?

Yes, as this RequestProcesser checks in processPreprocess if the current
request is a "secure" actionmapping ;)

>What if I use Tiles? Or worse, what if I extended
>TilesRequestProcessor (processRoles)?

Simply extend SecureTilesRequestProcessor instead