Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> on 2004/05/03 14:50:07 UTC

Re: recovering subversion 0.35.1 repository after several stupid things happened

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 09:56, Glen wrote:
> When it came back up I
> did another svnadmin recover and 10 hours later it finished and now when
> I try to do anything with the repository (view it via a web browser or
> do a checkout) nothing happens and the request just times out.

Are you still able to 'svnadmin recover'?

As an experiment, try removing and then recreating repos/locks/db.lock.

Re: recovering subversion 0.35.1 repository after several stupid things happened

Posted by Glen <gl...@model3.net>.
I can do a svnadmin recover but it takes about 12 hours to process.  I
know it is a long running process but that seems very long the
repository size is 360 megs.

I deleted db.lock then copied it from another working repository and
tried to do an svn checkout file::///repos/ and it appears to be hanging
still (1 hour with no messages).