Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/06/04 15:19:16 UTC

Jaxen is messing up GUMP builds

As an FYI, there is a failed dependency on Excalibur XMLUtil because
that is failing due to a failed depennency on Jaxen.  Jaxen is failing
due to an API change in JDom.  Jaxen has not been updated with the
patch I sent them to the bug report to fix the problem, but that is
why Cocoon is failing.

Re: Jaxen is messing up GUMP builds

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
11 months later that problem still seems to persist ...

See:
http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/cocoon-2.1/cocoon/index.html

Andreas