Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Fink <st...@muenchen-networks.de> on 2007/06/25 21:40:11 UTC

struts.configuration.classpath.defaultPagePrefix not working?

Hi!
I've tried to add struts.configuration.classpath.defaultPagePrefix in my
struts.properties. But it didn't change anything.
I tried this because I want to move my jsp-Pages into a special folder which
is protected by Tomcat to prevent any direct access to my jsp-Files.

I tried:

struts.configuration.classpath.defaultPagePrefix=/jsp
struts.configuration.classpath.defaultPagePrefix=jsp
struts.configuration.classpath.defaultPagePrefix=/jsp/

Nothing worked ... who can help?

Michael