Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Saloucious <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/14 09:37:18 UTC

Filtering same file with multi-output

Hi,

I would like to produce an assembly  :

What I would like to do, is to filtering file1.properties with different
filters and produce for each filter a new filetered file.

Here is the assembly files structures i'm looking for
/

|--bin/artifact.war

|--env1
|    |-- file1.properties (filtered with env1_filter.properties)

|--env2
|    |-- file1.properties (filtered with env2_filter.properties)

|--env3
|    |-- file1.properties (filtered with env3_filter.properties)

No problem to create this structure, but filters are chain and I don't find
the way to attach them for eg :
file1.properties + env3_filter.properties going into env3 assembly dir
file1.properties + env2_filter.properties going into env2 assembly dir

Any ideas ?

[Solved]Re: Filtering same file with multi-output

Posted by Saloucious <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok, i have solved my problem

I have created 3 executions, in my assembly plugin definition, binded to
pre-integration-test