Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2012/01/07 10:14:59 UTC

Upgrade maven enforcer plugin to 1.0.1 - it's threadsafe

Hi Dan,

Since you're working on the sources, preparing for the release, I
thought I'd let you know that I just found out that maven-enforcer-
plugin 1.0.1 is threadsafe.

Using 1.0.1 I've built the framework with Maven 3:
mvn -T4 clean install
in 2m27s, with no "not thread safe" warnings.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Upgrade maven enforcer plugin to 1.0.1 - it's threadsafe

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1 for the upgrade.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Done.

2m 51secs on my little laptop (Core i3 M370, 4Gb, SSD, Win7).  At any rate,
about 60% of the time taken to build in serial.

Cheers
Dan