Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by St...@Countrywide.Com on 2004/11/16 21:35:49 UTC

I can't get the admin app tree navigation work in Tomcat 5.5.4 on JDK 5.0 in WinXP. Any ideas?

Hello.
I've installed the JDK 5.0 and Tomcat 5.5.4 executable for Windows on a
Windows XP box (with latest service packs).  I then downloaded and
unzipped the admin app and copied it to my installation directory.  The
tomcat manager and one of the apps I migrated work perfectly, so it
appears the server is generally healthy.

However, I cannot get anywhere in the admin app because the navigation
tree is not working.  I cannot expand any nodes.  Each link only has one
parameter, which is always empty ("?tree=")  I tried connecting from IE
6.0 and Firefox 1.0 on 3 different computers, using 3 different JDKs,
suggesting the error is server-side.  Does anyone have any suggestions to
troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks,
Steven Boscarine
Countrywide Financial Corporation.