Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/10/02 20:08:00 UTC

mmn confusion

either mmn.txt has to go (or be autogenerated) or the big list in ap_mmn.h
has to go.

Right now there are things in mmn.txt that aren't in ap_mmn.h and things
in ap_mmn.h that aren't in mmn.txt...

Re: mmn confusion

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Martin Kraemer wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 02, 1998 at 11:08:00AM -0700, Marc Slemko wrote:
> > either mmn.txt has to go (or be autogenerated) or the big list in ap_mmn.h
> > has to go.
> >
> > Right now there are things in mmn.txt that aren't in ap_mmn.h and things
> > in ap_mmn.h that aren't in mmn.txt...
>
> I thought we decided on tracking MMN changes in ap_mmn.h only
> now that we have it.

I wasn't aware that anything had been decided; while that would make
sense, it wasn't addressed when I raised it before.

> If some still noted changes in mmn.txt, then we'd better "cvs rm" it.

After syncing the things that aren't in ap_mmn.h and making it redirect to
http://www.apache.org/websrc/cvsweb.cgi/apache-1.3/src/include/ap_mmn.h or
something.

Re: mmn confusion

Posted by Martin Kraemer <ma...@mch.sni.de>.
On Fri, Oct 02, 1998 at 11:08:00AM -0700, Marc Slemko wrote:
> either mmn.txt has to go (or be autogenerated) or the big list in ap_mmn.h
> has to go.
>
> Right now there are things in mmn.txt that aren't in ap_mmn.h and things
> in ap_mmn.h that aren't in mmn.txt...

I thought we decided on tracking MMN changes in ap_mmn.h only
now that we have it.

If some still noted changes in mmn.txt, then we'd better "cvs rm" it.

MHO,
    Martin