Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Maxime LUCE <Ma...@somatic.fr> on 2013/10/14 22:51:41 UTC

Assign an issue

Hi,

I reported two issue on JIRA, I want to assign myself to resolve one of this issue as I already resolved it.
How can I do it ?

To details :
On windows 7+ OS I saw an error on project creation.
The init.bat executable assign environment variable CORDOVA_NODE and CORDOVA_BBTOOLS but they are never interpreted so the command line fail with error node cannot be found.

Has anyone an idea ?

Cordialement.
----------------------------
Maxime LUCE
maxime@touchit.fr
06 28 60 72 34
http://touchit.fr

Re: Assign an issue

Posted by Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>.
Thanks! We will test this out today and get it merged in.

RE: Assign an issue

Re: Assign an issue

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.
try again